Hughes BMHS offers competitive pay and an attractive benefits program including optional medical and dental coverage for full-time employees. Hughes BMHS is an equal opportunity employer. Resumes and completed applications are kept on file for at least 6 months and reviewed each time a position opens.
Applicants may apply at the Hughes BMHS administrative Offices at:
3816-5 S. New Hope Rd.
Gastonia, NC 28056
1455 E. Marion St. Ste C
Shelby, NC 28150
1620-C Davie Avenue
Statesville, NC 28677
Resumes and completed applications may be faxed to Hughes BMHS at 562-286-5236
Click Here for Application
All applicants must meet the personnel requirements of Hughes BMHS prior to being offered employment. These requirements include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Applicant must have a high school diploma or GED.
• Applicant must be at least 18 years of age.
• Applicant must have the ability to effectively communicate with the individual for whom they are responsible.
• Applicant must be capable of providing the direct assistance required by consumers for whom they are responsible
• Applicant must have a clear NC health care registry check.
• Applicant must have a valid NC driver’s license and a satisfactory driver's license check.
• Applicant must provide proof of current automobile insurance.
• Acceptable National criminal history check, if a resident of North Carolina for less then five years.
• Acceptable State criminal history check, if a resident of NC for five years or more.
• Two acceptable professional references.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Hughes BMHS is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, marital status, national origin, and handicap or veteran status. This policy is intended to cover all aspects of the employment relationship, including hiring, training, job assignment, compensation, discipline, and termination.